Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My favorite footwear


I live in FL, and i wear flip-flops most of the year. I don't have injuries or back or leg problems with them. I do wear a pair that has a bit of an arch support in them, rather than being totally flat, which helps, I think, but I’m not going to give them up anytime soon. They are way more comfortable (and cooler!!) than athletic shoes.

I know I am just one person, but I love flip-flops and don’t have a problem wearing them all day, especially good brand like this, simple, and comfortable (my new favorite). I do like to wear flip flops rather than sneakers. They look comfy! I’ve come to realize that my feet require good shoes.

So walking my 15 minutes walk to the school, should I wear flip flops or heels??…. it’s a no brainer. Most shoes today are terrible for your feet, unless you spend some big bucks, and even then, often they are still terrible, especially for women. That's why people target the comfy flip-flop.

I wear flip-flops almost every single day and have never had a foot/ankle/leg problem of any kind. It’s just like anything else. Everyone is different. Put me in a pair of "2 0r 3 inches″ heels and pointy toes and I’m going to be in excruciating pain. Give me flip-flops and I’m comfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice piece of sandals.

nice said...

hehe,,wala tsinilas guba diha dae?